Wednesday, August 12

Feel Good Moment


I am feeling so good right now, because:


1) All my assignments are over with, including my Design Journal. Now all I have is final exams =.= but let's not spoil it for tonight.


2) Finally, finally, have time to watch movies.
I.e. The Proposal :) Me likey. and later I'm gonna watch The Reader, Angels and Demons, Borat (nvr watch before okay!) and The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. A movie marathon! Who's with me?

And,
I can't wait for this!!

I loved the cartoon on Nickelodeon


Avatar: The Last Airbender

I can still remember how I lost myself in it for a few days after watching it for the first time. I went around telling my brother that I wanted to be an AirBender ;)


3) Bought my brother his first football and surprised him with it.
Arrived at the entrance to the house and ordered him to take my things in for me, the laptop- Zeus ;) and my handbag with the Nike soccer ball in it. Dang, it was so hard to get him to do stuff for me. He almost ruined my plan.

"I can't hold two stuff leh, my other arm is still mending (oh yeah he broke his arm like 3 months ago)," he said.

I gave him the =.= face and chucked my bag at him, completely ignorning his whinings. "It's so heavy lar. Hold for me... Don't know what's in it. It's so freaking heavy. Don't you think its heavy? Don't you want to know whats in it?" I went, going straight to the point. He is as blur as me, I have no choice otherwise it would take the whole day.

Catching up on the "subtle" hints, he pulled the zipper on my bag open, saw the plastic bag wrapping the ball, pull it out and open it and saw the ball... which he then reacts by jumping a couple of times, gushing OMG OMG and hugging the ball and then giving the big sister a big squeeze, and unlike other times when I force him to hug me, he means it this time. And it feels great.



I'm feeling good,
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment