Sunday, July 5

Mind blowing

The past week just went by in a blink of an eye! It really makes me wonder if this is the kind of lifestyle I want to have in the future after completing my architecture studies. Even my dad was starting to ponder on the subject. He was complaining that I haven't been around home lately, always out somewhere meeting deadlines for assignments or doing research at a site or attending some talk.

I really didn't put much thought on the subject before dad mentioned it. It didn't even occur to me that I don't have much time for myself anymore and I'm like married to my college mates due to the amount of time we spend with each other to complete our projects and assignments etc. We go to lunch together, we watch movies together, we shop together... wow. *gulps* Thank god they are an awesome bunch of people.

So, anyway, now that the daddy has put the thought in my head, it's almost all I could think of now when I'm not thinking about my assignments especially this one that I'm stuck at and I'm attending a tutorial tomorrow and I can't show the lecturers nothing. omg. Gosh, see! The moment I start to have a little me-time, to think about very important decisions that will affect my future, my assignments and projects seep right back into my brain!!

By the way, I attended the annual DATUM: KL conference in the past two days. It was mind- blowing man! To meet such great architects and listen to how their ideas developed. I was gushing like a little girl about their work and shamelessly asked for their autographs, shook their hands etc. Too awesome man. I told my brother that I was going to frame their autographs up and the pen they used with it.

I don't have any pictures though :( It was too mind-blowing haha. They are not with me lar, atleast. Will post it up when I can grab a hold of them :)




Off to work,
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment