Thursday, June 11

"English Assignement" Part 2

A continuation from "English Assignment" Part 1...

... I stood there, broken shades' handle in my hand, stunned. The sign "Nice to see, Nice to hold, Once broken, Considered sold!" flashing in my mind in big, red letters. In my head, an alarm went off, security guards grabbed their batons and rushed towards me. WANTED posters with my face on it all over Malacca.

I looked at the stall keeper, she stared back at me. I smiled apologetically at her, thought I was caught red handed, but the stall keeper shifted her attention to the boys.

Relieved for a second and I quickly turned to Eng Wei, and shot her my ohmygodwhatthefuck look as i showed her the broken shades discreetly. She dropped her jaw and muttered, "just put it back just put it back" I coughed, "Aiya, its not that nice also." and folded the glasses gently, pretending it was still intact and placed it down in the box.

"Shall we go?" I asked them and head towards the exit. My heart thumped hard against my rib cage and my palms were starting to sweat. I was anticipating the stallkeeper to shout and pounce on me as I walked stiffly out of the station... The next thing I knew, I was out of the station and no one came after me. THANK GOD. I can't believe I got away with it.

While we stood far away from the entrance, incase the stallkeeper found out and decided to come after us, well specifically, me, while we wait for Lin Yang to pick us up, we started taking pictures lorh.


Debbay: I want my leg too look longer, so I stand like this.

It worked right!? So I decided that Eng Wei should try it. Since she has *coughs* short legs.

Look at Danial behind =.=

"it's a superman lah"

their favourite pose

The next few pictures were taken at Porta de Santiago

"Kucha-heh!" (Peek-a-boo!)

"Gambar dengan Iguana, Lima Ringgit!" this man was calling around the fort. The iguana has been with him for ten years and more and he was really affectionate with it. It was a really pleasant sight to watch him talking gently to it, and kissing it now and then. It might seem crazy to you but it didn't to me.

Can't remember the iguana's name

Eng Wei paid five bucks to take a picture with it!

Me and my iguana

Eng Wei, Debbay, Jun Yu (thanks for being our tour guide!)

The church

Lin Yang and Jireh.

Lin yang looks exactly like my brother!

Jireh, the man who sell bags while we take our pictures

Danial says, "Kucha-heh! (Peek-a-boo!)"

The gang is really obsessed about Kucha-heh. I shall talk about it next time :)

Man-in-white pretending to be oblivious towards Danial's jakun-ed behavious.

Sigh, Danial, please remember to take your pills next time.

The Taming Sari tower behind which we went later.

The walls were too cool to not pose with it!

Jireh carving the words on the stones.

*smacks forehead*

St. Francis Xavier

you!

YOUH!!!

I feel you

how this picture was taken

Spot the wings?

Jireh: "Don't jump Debbay! You're holding my camera!"

Poor thing couldn't sell his bags

We like this picture =D

I look so young!

To be continued, am super sleepy. Been sleeping for only 3 hours a day for four days now. I'm taking the weekend to recharge my batteries!

Feels light headed,

Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment