Saturday, June 6

"English Assignment" Part 1



Welcome to the beautiful, historical Porta de Santiago of Malacca, most commonly known as A' Farmosa. We are very fortunate to be able to stand here today, and gaze up at this mesmerizing piece of architecture as it was nearly lost forever to history back in 1808 when orders were given to demolish...


Ok, cut the crap.

What the hell were you doing in Malacca, Debbay?

We wanted to go to Malacca for the weekend to play, and then english assignment *refers to first paragraph* came up and we ZORK-ed them two together = "study" trip!


We had to wake up at 6 in the morning to catch the bus in KL central which leaves at 8.00 a.m. That place was a nightmare. The moment you step into the station, a crowd of people pounce on you like hungry beasts and try to beat you into buying their bus tickets. It was my first time there and I wasn't prepared to handle those situation. I just stood there, stunned, debbie-fied, until Danial pulled me away. My piece of advice, don't look them in the eyes. *chills*

At the station

On the bus and about to take off

Danial and me

Eng Wei and Jireh

Sleeping on the bus.

Jireh sleeping peacefully

My sweet dream

Eng Wei's nightmare

Danial's.... O.O

Ofcourse, we didn't leave our silliness in KL =)

Eng Wei forgot her sunnies! So,

yep. Thanks, Jireh! She really needed that.

Oh, and a really good tip for you before going on a long journey on a bus... empty your bladder. I learnt my lesson then. Couldn't even laugh properly because I fear that I would "leak" lol and being the lamers that we are, we even made a video about "How to control your pee" on the bus.

At Malacca's bus station

You know, everyone has super powers. Mine is the ability to make a fool of myself at all times. While patiently awaiting Lin Yang (Quick Fact! :: FNBE classmate, lives in Malacca, looks like my brother! XD) to pick us up from the bus station, we tried on 10 dollars sunglasses at this stall in the bus station. We were trying Rempit shades, Bimbo shades, Sci-fi....

Debbay: "Omg, look at this!" *picks up and opens it*

PIAK!

I stood there, broken shades' handle in my hand, stunned. The sign "Nice to see, Nice to hold, Once broken, Considered sold!" flashing in my mind in big, red letters. In my head, an alarm went off, security guards grabbed their batons and rushed towards me. WANTED posters with my face on it all over Malacca.

I looked at the stall keeper, she stared back at me...

"English Assignemnt" Part 2 coming soon....






Suspense is awesome when you're not at the recieving end XD,

Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment