Friday, June 19

Burnt Honey Chicken and Housewives-To-Be

Traffic Lights!

XD

Had a laid back barbeque with Yin, Abel and his friend. The preparation? Not so laid- back. I've never threw a barbeque party before, nor had I ever helped in one. This is the first lar, you guys are so lucky la yin and abel. The grocery shopping was so fun! and intense and the same time because we were such bad time planners. Abel got stressed and grumpy *scared*


chicken!

omg mummay, can you believe it? my first time buying raw meat!
Yin and I even lifted this really heavy dining table in abel's house to the front porch. It was adrenaline rush because we were really late and abel was busy. Super-powa man.


At Abel's place,

starting the fire

and pics we took after we set everything up,

(Min left early =( )

long face, round face -the only way to differentiate us

I %$#@ ing love her camera lar. Make me look so damn good.

BBQ-ing,

The awesome BF-in-Law

she brings out the best in me :)

bloated with carcinogens,

Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment