Saturday, June 6

too cute to miss

I was feeling down and needed my bestie, Yin and my bestfriend-in-law, Abel, who gives really awesome advice.
So I called Yin and we wanted to have a threesome *eyebrows wiggling*

Debbie: Hello, Yin. Put him on.
Yin: Wokay, hold on babe. *clicks on phone* Babe?
Debbie: Here.
Yin: Ok. Babe( Abel, this time)?
Debbie: I'm here.
Yin: No, where's Abel?
Debbie: How I know?
Yin: Ok, hold on. *clicks again* Babe?
Debbie: *pause* I dont think its working.
Yin: Eh!? It's not working.
Debbie: Yeah, it's not working.
Yin: Oh well.
Debbie: I think its cos I'm a Maxis user and you're Digi.
Yin: What the hell!
Debbie: Alright, I'll call him later.

One hour later....
(On facebook)

Yin: Babe, you there?
Debbie: Yes, you told Abel?
Yin: You told me so much, wait la.
Debbie: Just tell everything, so I don't have to repeat it again.

You know how you're upset about something you get worked up when you talk about it the first time. Then, you tell it to another person and you lose your enthusiasm bit by bit? lol. maybe thats why they always ask you to talk about your problems? Because you'll get so bored talking about it eventually and get over it.

Yin: Telling lar.
Debbie: Wokay. Tell everything.

(20 minutes later)
Still on facebook.

Yin: Pick up Abel's call lar, he's emo now.
Debbie: Oh shit! Left it to charge.


(On phone with Abel)

Debbie: Abel!!!
Abel: You so busy meh!!
Debbie: Noh! I was charging and it was on silent!!!
Abel: Don't LIE!
Debbie: Noh!!!
Abel: Ok, hold on. *clicks clicks*
Debbie: *thinks* threesome again? why, he got special powers meh? should i tell him that it won't work? Okla, give him benefit of the doubt lar.
Abel: Babe? Babe?
Debbie: Hello.
Abel: Eh! Where's my babe? Hold on, *clicks clicks* Babe? Babe?
Debbie: *speaks in Yin's voice* Yes? I'm here
Abel: Debs!!
Debbie: heh, sorry. I doubt it'll work la Abel.
Abel: Whyyy..
Debbie: Because I'm a Maxis user and you are Digi.
Abel: What! So cheap meh!
Debbie: Sighhh.
Abel: Alright then.
Debbie: Ta.

(Abel, after hanging up on me, returns to Yin)

Abel: Babe
Yin: Debbie? Hello? Where's Debbie? Hello? WHERE'S DEBBIE??
Abel: If you're expecting a Boo! from her you're not gonna get it lar k


Lol. We're frustrated cos we cannot have our threesome



Update on "English Assignments" soon..
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment