Thursday, May 7

It's a suicidal moment

holy. macaroni. pizza.

I have always been a good person. I do charity work, I am nice to everyone, I don't kill ants and yet misfortunes often fall upon me....

I rushed home from Majilis Anugerah Kecemerlangan at the old school, Seafield, I was late for my Introduction to Construction Industry class to FNBEmates: i swear we need a shorter name for it This new time isn't really working for me. And where is the new class again? B3-03-01?? I pulled my handphone out of my bag, shifted the stack of notes I was holding in my left arm to be kiap-ed under my armpit, so that I could type an sms to Danial.

"Eh, where is class?"

The wind was blowing hard and I regret putting on that skirt I haven't wore in ages. I pressed my hand down against my skirt, to refrain having a Marilyn-Monroe-skirt-flying moment and giving free shows to the Indons hanging around at the walkway.

Danial's message came in, I clicked the message open with my right hand while i walk quick and conservatively at the same time.

"The usual, A3-07-01..."

Got it! I turned left into the A3 building and pressed the up button for the lift. One of the lift opened immediately, cool dont have to wait long long, I thought. When I reached the seventh floor, I breathed a sigh of relief, like how I always do because I manage to get to my destination safely, without being trapped or meet any hamsap lou or Chaba in the lift. I checked the time on my phone again, it was only 6 minutes past 2. That meant I wasn't that late.

Approaching the class, I heard Miss Sherri's voice. She wasn't one of our lecturer but she still does lectures sometimes, when invited, like yesterday's class. So, I pulled the door open, with my apologetic sorry-a-bit-late-for-class-heh smile and made my way accross the class to where the gang usually sits.

The class was full. And Miss Sherri had already started the lesson. Odd. I scanned the room. There, front right corner of the classroom was occupated by girls, I saw their backs. Jun Yu and the girls. At the back, the boys. Dexter and all. I stopped at my tracks when my eyes landed on the gang's usual spot (the front left corner of the classroom).


It was empty. Huh?


Confused by it, I decided to sit with Jun Yu and the girls first because I didn't want to be a loner. As I retraced my steps back to the girls, I couldn't help but wonder where the rest of the gang were. Am I too early? Did they pakat to skip class and didn't tell me?

An unfamiliar eyes caught mine.
Who is he? Is he new? Why is he staring at me?

Then I realized that Miss Sherri had stop talking. I look up in her direction.
She stared back at me.

Then I realized the whole class had stop talking too.
So, I looked at all of them and went "what?"

Expecting to meet the faces of Sarah, Dhee, Rick, Phua, Daecan, Dexter, I was completely lost when I didn't see them but a bunch of strangers instead.

What is going on?
Where are my classmates?
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

I shrinked into myself, intimidated by these unfamiliar faces.
I didnt know what to do. I was too shocked. My brain was dead.




"WRONG CLASS LAR!" someone shouted eventually. was it you Ben? or Je Yue?



And then it hit me.

"OMG SORRY WRONG CLASS SORRY"

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT



And those were my last words before I stormed out of the room which was roaring with laughters,

sent a " OMG FUCK YOU" sms to Danial and

jumped off the seventh floor.






*dies in her own pool of embarassment*


Tell me, why do things like this happen to me?!! WHY ME?!!
To whom do I owe?!!! T.T

And the most idiotic thing was I didn't even realize I was in the wrong class until someone shouted it out loud. It was like i was so shocked, I couldn't think of what was happening and couldn't find an answer to my questions. WRONG CLASS DAMN IT. And I saw Jun Yu and the girls? NO, I saw their backs and ASSUMED it was Jun Yu and the girls. I saw a bunch of boys and ASSUMED it was Dexter and the boys. OH MY GOD. How much more idiotic can a person be?!!!

And so, after I rose from the dead and regained my composure, I managed to check Danial's sms again. And that was only Danial POINTED it out for me because he said he was innocent and I accused him. And guess what? The message read,

"The usual, A3-07-01... at 3.30pm."





I told you it was a suicidal moment,
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment