Saturday, May 2

Mummay You're Killing Me

It really isn't my fault that my camera ran out of battery at the beginning of my very fun outing. Blame the bloody camera.

Anyway, watched X-men Origins with the classmates. Eng wei couldn't make it grrr.. I hate reading or knowing movie reviews cos if the reviews are really positive, I will expect so much from the movie that no matter how good it was I feel it didn't live up to my expectations. I like suprises, like not knowing what to expect in a movie or not knowing the movie plot at all. In those situations, the movies really knock me out. So I'm not gonna tell you what I think of the movie, go watch yourself. =) Hugh Jackman was really hot though! Totally agree with Sarah that he looked better in this movie.

Rick's famous emo-at-a-corner emoticon

Melvin and Dexter

I was pranked by these two basta...Brinjals. I didn't buy enough tickets for all of us. Because when i was buying i forgot to count myself *jumps off cliff* so these Brinjals offered to buy another ticket while i eat my curly fries at A&W. They came back fifteen minutes later, saying there were no more seats left. So one of us can't watch. I didn't bellieve them. I checked their wallets, beat the hell out of them asking them to tell the truth but apparently they weren't kidding. SINCE Danial haven't come, hehehe i called him to explain the situation...

Debbay : Hello, Danial ar. Where are you?
Danial : Home why?
Debbay : Hello, the movie is starting in ten minutes and you're still home???
Danial : Coming coming...
Debbay : wait wait, i got something to tell you. you know ar when i was buying the tickets right... erm... i
didn't buy enough tickets lar...
Danial : so? =.= wah this fella
Debbay : so, err... do you mind sneaking in? (improvising) cos we can't get anymore tickets *looks at Melvin*


Debbay : Nevermind, gotta go, i got some Brinjals to kill.

ughh. so childish. I'll get you guys back man.

Then we went karaoke! It's getting really addictive.


Ampsquare


spot the two Brinjals? running down the up escalator


Rick at the reception




Jireh high-ed


From left: Jun You, Danial, Jireh, KY, Rick, Dexter


And then my camera died. -_____-

The night proceded with my long anticipated reunion with the ex-classmates from high school. Everyone looked so different but we still clicked! We had dinner at Sakae Sushi missed Sakae Sushi days with the bimbos. The place was so packed we had to wait for an hour just to drink green tea because they were out of cups. And so, what did we do while we were waiting?

photos courtesy of

Jia Ying - the sweet and

Jonathan - the ah beng/retard/crazy

and the rest of the gang

Eugene Ho- 6.02 times ten to the power of 23- omg I can still remember

David Wong- the orang asli

Joanne - the lovely

Debbay- the *insert your definition here*

the shot that started it all





Jonathan's raging hormones

hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil

Picture no. 17

Jonathan : eh got one pic very nice one
Debbay : which?
Jonathan : picture no. 17.
the one i holding chopsticks one
Debbay : i look so bodoh!
Jonathan : LOL
where got
okay what
you look like you crying though
XD
Debbay : XD my ass =.=
Jonathan : no ur ass doesnt cry

what??? *smacks forehead* He hasn't changed a bit.


i risk my life to put this up.

i was testing my camera if got battery or not.

Joanne : see see

*snaps* XD

buddies


Happy Belated 17th Birthday Jonathan Leow Tiang Yeow.

i know i spell wrong lar k. adds to the authenticity of it mar


missed those days

At Haagen Daaz




At Jia Yings place in Kemuning Utama, yeah we took a little road trip ;)


cake

aaah, the pooch we were crazy for. JellyBeans!



and that was about it.

*pants* omg super long post. Applause please?

and btw, I didn't get through the TGT audition lar. =( No excuse for it, I just suck too badly. Unfit to be your singer lar Kee wei and Chiet and Shen.*emo*
And sorry to disappoint you my dear FNBE mates. *double emo*





*does Rick's emo-at-a-corner emoticon*,
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment