Sunday, May 31

Of Holidays and Assignemts

This is probably the most unsatisfying holiday that I will ever have.
After around ten weeks of hardcore, brain-juice draining college days, this week of holiday is was supposed to be our retreat where we can relax and recharge our batteries... Was supposed to be. =(


*looks at the mountain high of assignments beside the her*
*gulps*


We all retorted bitterly when our lecturers bid us farewell, "Have a nice holiday!"
*points middle finger*


Just excuse me, I feel so much frustration in me right now. This is the kind of time I wished I wouldn't be so debbie. It took me an hour and a half to complete a part of one of my assignments and, it took me five @#$%ing seconds to ruin it. Ohmygohd.

Go ahead and laugh, hmph!



Don't mess with me,
Debbay


P.S. Oh, on a brighter note, I think I have found my true singing style, and I am loving it! Think, The Cranberries. *grins*

P.P.S I shall update on my Malacca trip very soon. IF i can find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment