Wednesday, May 6

I am Panicmaster 5000


Dexter, good boy gone bad

Yeah, the show was stupid lar. Not really scary, its just so gruesome. Gouging her victims eye, eek. Yes, I'm talking about Coming Soon.

But I'm such a sucker that the hair on my back still stands and images of Chaba hanging dead and angry behind me when I'm alone in the elevator in college. Then I start misusing my imagination and picture myself in Shane's place in the lift scene in Coming Soon. Where the lights flicker off and angry and ugly Chaba's face appear when the lift door opens.

And when I sleep in the night, I check the insides of my cupboard and still don'f feel any satisfaction because Chaba can teleport.

Omg, Mummay!

and whom did i watch the movie with? hehehe thats for me to know and you to not find out. XD




Oh I made this really cool comic! (Based on a true story)



5.5.09, night before Elements Class
KY was happily torturing his friends on Friends on Sale on Facebook when Jun You msn-ed him.

KY decided to talk to Debbay about it.

Debbay has lost her head because there are too MUCH assignments and they are pilling up faster than you can say NoOOOooooOoooooo.......

Debbay needs to brag infront of Danial.

Danial is just blur all the times.

End.

*sits back and reviews end product of the comic*

*stones*

I swear it sounded better in my head T.T,
Debbay

No comments:

Post a Comment